Home' Bay Chronicle : October 20th 2011 Contents 20 BAY CHRONICLE, OCTOBER 20, 2011
ORANGEWOOD Ltd is presently looking for
We require a motivated and energetic driven individual to join our small
team. Based at reception desk, which is a hive of activity on any given
day, this role is as varied as it is busy.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Answering incoming phone calls and providing customer service.
• Have good computer skills, word, excel etc.
• Must have high degree of accuracy with data entry and support to
administration and Payroll.
• Liaison over the telephone and by email to co-ordinate appointments/
• Look after the ordering systems for Orangewood.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
• A strong customer service ethic and a team player dedicated to
success and building a positive culture.
• Someone who is self-motivated and has the ability to work unsupervised.
• Standard hours 7.45am to 4.30pm and in the season extra will be
required 6.30am to 2pm 7days a week.
If you believe you are the person for this role please post your CV to
311 Kapiro Road Kerikeri or email email@example.com
KIWIFRUIT POST HARVEST & ORCHARD MANAGEMENT
FAR NORTH HOLDINGS
A full time vacancy has become available in our Opua office.
The position offers good career prospects for the right
applicant who will demonstrate a bright and outgoing
personality, be friendly and approachable, well groomed, and
able to work within a professional business environment. You
will need to have excellent customer service skills, be
energetic and motivated, have good computer skills and enjoy
a challenging, busy and varied workload.
Applicants must have;
• a strong customer service focus;
• a professional telephone manner;
• well-developed interpersonal skills;
• excellent personal presentation;
• enthusiasm and be a great team player;
Key attributes we are looking for:
• competency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel;
• have used Publishing software (preferred);
• good letter writing skills;
• good organisational skills;
• the ability to multitask and work under pressure;
• experience in minute taking would be desirable.
You will be:
• greeting guests and answering phone calls;
• setting up and coordinating catering for meetings;
• coordinating event management and marketing as
• taking on the responsibility of the Company files and
• responsible for office stationery and delivering mail;
• providing support for the Executive and Management
For a job description and application form please
Lynette on phone 09 4025659 or
Applications close Monday 31st October 2011
ECE TEACHER POSITIONS
Are you seeking employment, full-time or relieving?
Are you a registered ECE Teacher (NZQA recognised) or
a registered New Entrants Primary School Teacher
Do you have skills and qualities to be a great leader
and role model?
Are you willing to become a member of a great team?
Are you able to accept and work passionately positively in a
predominately Maori community?
Are you familiar or willing to work with Te Whariki
Are you living close to Kaikohe?
If so, then ...
WE WANT YOU!
For more information, please forward your CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: PO Box 232, Kaikohe
NOTE: Pay rates are governed by Ministry of Education
recommended rates for Early Childhood Education
Creating a More Active Northland
Currently one position is available:
Community Sport Advisor Far North East
Fixed Term - Full Time
Applications close Monday 31 October
Position description, person specification and
application for employment can be viewed and
down loaded on
We have a vacancy for a great team player to join the busy
service station team in Kaikohe. We are a 7 day a week
business and require someone who is trustworthy, reliable
This is a part-time position 5-7pm Monday to Friday 10-12am
Saturday, you would also be asked to fill in for other staff from
time to time as per the roster.
Applicants for this position should have a current work permit
or NZ residency
• You will be customer focused and willing to go the extra
• You will be assisting customers fill their cars with fuel.
• You will be required to operate and understand the till
system, LPG bottle filling and all other aspects of our
forecourt and shop.
• Promote specials, ensure the store and forecourt are kept
clean and tidy and presented professionally
• Assist in stock pricing, restocking, notification of stock
outages and maintain a tidy storeroom
• Communicate with all staff at a very high standard, develop
and maintain good working relationships with other
members of the staff, be a team player.
Applications close 5 pm Friday 28 October
Please apply in writing with your current CV and
Human Resources Manager, PO Box 263, Kaikohe
We are looking for an experienced office administrator for our
busy real estate office in central Kerikeri. The position is a
permanent position 3 days per week. Experience with
Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Campaigntrack would be an
advantage.Applications close 24th October 2011.
Phone: Bruce Holmes, Manager, Barfoot & Thompson
phone 09 407 3850 or 021 666 476 or
email: CV to email@example.com
Barfoot and Thompson Licensed under REAA 2008.
A position has become available in our Opua Boatyard
for a full time Boatbuilder.
We have a long proven history in boat repair and maintenance
work and operate a busy professional team of Boatbuilders
We offer a high level of service to our customers backed by
If you love boats and the Bay of Islands, this is the job for you.
The successful applicant must have:
• practical skills in fibreglass and wooden boatbuilding;
• skills in repairs and maintenance;
• up to date knowledge of product and application;
• extensive boatyard experience;
• be able to work effectively in a team environment;
• be able to work under pressure;
• have attention to detail;
• have a flexible approach to workload.
For a job description and application form
Lynette on 09 402 5659, or
Applications close 4 November 2011.
REAL ESTATE SALESPERSON
We have a vacancy for a Real Estate Salesperson in one of
the longest established Real Estate Companies in Kerikeri.
We work in a team environment with a unique commission
sharing arrangement with bonus opportunities. Applications
will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please apply in writing to:
The Manager, Ray White Real Estate,
PO Box 52, Kerikeri MREINZ
Phone (09) 407 8526
Required for 1000 cow
spring calving farm in the
Bay of Islands for
progressive, Drug free
Must have 2yrs Dairy exp.
with at least 1 season at
this level, proven animal
health knowledge & ability
to work well in a team
environment NZ Residents
Contact 09 401 6091 or
Bachcare is expanding to
the Bay of Islands and
beyond! Work is mainly PT
and seasonal, but year
round. Grow your own
business. Suits semi-
retired couple or person
returning to the work force.
You enjoy cleaning and
meeting people with great
attention to detail and have
computer, internet and
A vacancy has arisen within
our team for a Community
Specialist Palliative Care
The position does include a
share of on call.
Preference will be given to
applicants with a relevant
Post Graduate qualification
and/or experience in
If you would like to apply,
please send your CV to
28th October 2011
AMAZING THAI PAIHIA
Front of house staff required for new Thai
Restaurant in Paihia.
Must have experience and able to work nights
Call in with CV to Amazing Thai Paihia or
Phone 09 402 5555
Links Archive October 13th 2011 October 27th 2011 Navigation Previous Page Next Page